Are you an experienced entrepreneur with an inspirational story to share? Why not submit your work and join our team of entrepreneurs today? We’re always looking for new talent and would love to hear from you.
For your content to be accepted and published, it must adhere to the following requirements:
- It must be your work and not traceable to another source.
- The work must not have been publishedbefore submitting it to us.
- The article must not exceed the maximum word count of 650 words.
- The article has to be informative, inspirational, and engaging.
- The tone of the article has to be in line with Entrepreneur First’s established tone.
We also encourage applicants to keep within the realm of themes and topics we publish on the website. The article you submit must cover the following themes and topics:
Once you have written your article, we encourage you to do a thorough proofread before submitting it to our offices. The editor will not accept any articles that is laced with grammatical or punctuation errors.
Next, you can contact Entrepreneur First to get more information on how to submit your article. Upon submission, our editor will review the work. The review process can take anything up to 14 days and you should hear from us by then. If your submission was unsuccessful, we’ll send you a notification.
We look forward to hearing from you and working together in the very near future!